Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Line

Some day I will write a line 
A clean straight line 
A line that will speak 
A line that will talk 
A line that will share what I am all about 

In that line I hope you will find 
The essence that will bring you to me 
To make you feel the eternity of me 
To show that there are feelings like the endless blue sea 

Will you then know how to open? 
To look within? 
To find the strength? 
To take my courage and make into yours? 
Will you then know the profound emotion I feel? 

Some day I will write a line 
To show you that I feel the caress 
Of a winter breeze 
Tingling my skin 
Chilling my bones 
Freezing the ember that lay simmering 
But slowly died with no stoking 

Will you then know that the spring will arrive? 
That green shoots will grow? 
That the flowers of nature will bloom 
Like the love I feel I for you? 

The day the line is written 
You will know 
You will feel 
You will accept that I know more 
And you will be here with me

The day the line that connects me to you 
The line with which I talk to you 
The line where the horizon meets the earth
The line where you tell me my worth 
Will be the line that pulls me to you
That line which says I love you


I have written that line 
Did you feel it? 
Did you catch it? 
Did you hold it tight? 
Without a fight? 
Allowing yourself the bliss 
That being in love is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment